This is me

This is me

Saturday, January 21, 2012

What my Saturday looks like...

Hello everyone, thank you for your suggestions on how to improve my blog, I have already started working on it. I made it safe to Richmond, VA yesterday, nice flight, got upgraded to first class which is always nice, except for the fact that I did actually was doing some work on the plane and fell asleep, so I ended up doing very little work...so today is my day to finish off some of the work I have to do and keep reading on some of the class material...

I have posted some links in the sidebar, one of them is for those of you who like outdoor events, next time you go to PR make sure you put this on your to do list. Also there is another site where you will find an overview of Puerto Rico in case you are planning to visit soon! This picture below shows Flamenco beach in the island of Culebra, 30 minutes on ferry away from the coast of PR.




I hope you enjoy the links and pictures...im about to go and cook something, getting hungry, before I go i thought this was worth posting...this is in Munich...

Before...


and after...


Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment