This is me

This is me

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Leaving everything to the last minute!!

So here I am...excited to be blogging, I thought I would never do it and heard so many people talk about it...I posted a picture of myself, you guys asked for it, so here it is...you can conclude I am a fan of Formula 1 racing, if you haven't been to a race near the track, i recommend you put it in your to do list. Actually i think next year or so, there will be formula 1 races in Texas and New Jersey/New York.

I leave to DC tomorrow, haven't packed, need a hair cut, need to do some work out (wedding suit ain't gonna fit like this!), have a bachelor's party tonight...i will let you know tomorrow how it goes!

stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emil,

    You and Me is in the same team for the assignment 2. Let's puch through the point like the race car in your photo! haha!

    ReplyDelete