This is me

This is me

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello from Puerto Rico!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog. My name is Emil Cafaro and this is my 7th class from the Banking and Finance master program. 2012 will be full of many challenges! I am getting married in April and in the middle of the honeymoon preparation, she is taking care of the rest! So if any of you have been to South Africa in a safari or have been to Cape Town, please feel free to post any advices or tips!

Some say one thing leads to another, so I am also making plans to move to the US and keep working for J&J. I currently live in Puerto Rico but hopefully when we come back from the honeymoon we will come back to New Jersey where I will end up for work! So this is my 2nd goal of the year.

Along with this and to cap 2012, I will hopefully graduate in December and get my Master's degree!

Pretty exciting stuff isn't it?!

I will be next week in Washington DC for business travel, I have a meeting with Pres. Obama...just kidding! I am going to a company global meeting. Business trips are always a challenge when studying but I love business travel! This is the reason of my blog's background. Skymiles, good food, good hotels, new atmosphere!

Alright I think its enough for today, please feel free to comment on this blog and how I can improve it!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Emil,

    So good to meet you. What part of Puerto Rico are you from? I have been to San Juan and the lovely island of Vieques.

    I think your blog background is lovely and I love your sense of humor and positive spirit that shines through! Good luck on the wedding and safari honeymoon. It sounds awesome. What made you pick South Africa?

    What do you do for J and J? I am also in the medical profession, having worked both in pharmaceutical and medical device companies for many years.

    Asta luego,

    Robin Hoff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Emil your new link is working fine. And I wouldn't be doing my homework if I didn't give you some ideas on how to improve your blog. As I said, I love the background and your content! A picture to personalize it a bit more would be great.

      asta luego,

      robin

      Delete
  2. Emil,

    Good to meet you. I like how you tied in your story to the blog background.

    I've only been to the Johannesburg Airport in South Africa but I have been to Botswana, which is just north. Went to a safari in a place called Madikwe and loved it. The food was great and the accommodations luxurious. I will post a picture from the trip on my blog.

    Look forward to sharing conversations and ideas with you in class.

    Bret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emil,

    Nice blog. First, let me congratulate you on your up coming nuptials. I do understand the stress. I went through it three years ago. Coordinating family from around the world can be a beast. But you will do well in the planning process. One caution though. do everything you can to enjoy the day. Worry about nothing. I always say what did not get done in the daytime cannot be done at night.LOL
    glad to have you in class. I think we will have a lot of fun in this class.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emil - Congratulations on getting married and I wish you good luck on the upcoming move. Might I suggest posting some pictures of the places you visit to make your blog more interesting? I've never been to Africa and always find it interesting to experience things through fellow classmates.

    Jared Santos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Emil,
    Nice blog. Congratulations for your marriage. A few pictures you posted reminded me the time when I was living in Dominican Republic. Bonitas playas :)
    Good luck with your business travel.
    James

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emil,

    It is great to know that you are working toward the same degree as I am. Yes, seems that there are so many challenges for you this year! Good Luck!

    What Language do they speak in Puerto Rico?

    Ping

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLA EMIL, DISCULPA QUE ESCRIBA SOBRE UN TEMA DIFERENTE EN TU BLOG,PERO QUISIERA SABER SI TU ERES EL HIJO DE LA SEÑORA SOCORRO SANTACRUZ DE CAFARO,YA QUE FUI SU ALUMNA CUANDO ESTUVIERON VIVIENDO EN COLOMBIA Y ME GUSTARIA SALUDARLA LO MISMO EL RESTO DE MIS COMPAÑERAS QUIENES LA RECORDAMOS MUCHO.SI ERES SU HIJO PUEDES POR FAVOR DARME SU EMAIL, O TELEFONO.

    ReplyDelete